Complex Horizon Apartments consist of 38 luxuries apartments and studios with views of the lake Batak and surrounding mountains. This all season resort is perfectly located for winter and summer activities. Specious terraces allocated to each apartment.
We offer for sale:
▪ Studio apartments ;
▪ One bedroom one bathroom apartments;
▪ Two Bedroom two bathroom apartments.
▪ 4 Hours Security;
▪ Sauna and Jacuzzi;
▪ Laundry facilities;
▪ Individual heating;
▪ Allocated parking space;
▪ Recreation area with BBQ;
▪ Internet, Cable TV and telephone.
▪ Skiing; Snowboarding;
▪ Fitness center;
▪ Hunting; Fishing;
▪ Water sport;
▪ Mountain Bike Riding; Horse Riding;
▪ Mineral Spa Centre;
▪ Water rafting;
▪ Trekking Walking;
▪ Tsigov Chark Resort - Batak is situated in the North of Rodopi Mountain at an altitude of 1036m. 32 km south of Pazardzik and 150 km from Sofia.
▪ The nearest airport is Plovdiv 1 hour driving time and Sofia with less than 2 hours driving time
▪ The complex is conveniently located next to the ski slope and minutes away from the lake Batak.
▪ The mineral spa of Velingrad are just 20 min away and are well worth the visit!
▪ Easy access to the highway in to Greece and the Aegean Sea coast.
Batak municipality is located in the western parts of the Rhodopi mountain on a territory of 667 sq. m which is 15% of the total area of Pazardjik district. The forests constitute about 90% of its territory. Pazardjik and Plovdiv are the nearest cities. Batak is located 1036 m above sea level in the valley along the two banks of the Stara Reka river. It is surrounded from all sides by hills
The climate of the region is temperate continental. In the low area (up to 1000m) – transitory continental but in the mountain and highland area it has mountainous character.
The average annual temperature is 13°-15°C, the annual temperature amplitude is 20.1°С. The winters are not cold. The average temperature in January is from 3° to 5°C. During the spring and autumn the fogs are in the gorge of the Stara Reka river and the sun shines in the town of Batak. The summer is cool.
The northern and north-eastern winds with average velocity of 1.2 m/sec. predominate in the region. The annual sum of the precipitation is 685 mm/sq m, which imposes rational use of the available water reserves.
During winter the snow blanket is up to 65 cm in the town and 150 cm in the mountain. The snow blanket lasts from 2 to 5 months.